Maria's Lovin' Life Blog


Click here to preview Maria's Lovin' Life Journal
Maria's Lovin' Life
Journal

Sites with products and resources
Maria Lesetz recommends to YOU!

There are many resources available to you that will help you improve your overall health and well-being.  These are just a few exceptional tools, resources, and Natural products that I highly recommend you look into to improve the quality of your life.  You have more control of your overall health than you probably think you do.  Your body is a true miracle and with the right resources, products, support and attitude, you would be amazed at what your body is capable of doing.   Every single day, doctors are seeing medical miracles that they just cannot explain.  You may be thinking that some of your health issues are just part of the aging process and there is nothing you can do about it.  But recent science shows that only about 35% of the aging is genetic, the other 65% is in your hands!  


Remember… everything in your environment (e.g., your home, work, friends & family, hobbies, food you eat, activities you participate in, etc.) has an impact on the overall wellness of your Mind, Body & Spirit. Learn all that you can to optimize your environment so that it enhances your overall health and well-being!


note pic

Let me show you how to start to feel good, no matter what you are physically feeling with your body right now.

You can get a taste of the coaching process at an affordable price and start learning how to be happy, no matter what (and as a result be on your way to improving your health as well)!

With Speed Coaching, you will get three 20-minute one-on-one private sessions with me where I will help you to feel better about your current diagnosis, raise your happiness level so that you are motivated to treat the diagnosis as just a bump in the road, and give you that hope that your future can have a positive outlook (and believe me, it can)!

Speed Coaching is like your very own B12 Shot ... one that will give you that energy to start Lovin' Life and treat that diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis as just another bump in the road of life!


Pacific Coast Feather Beds

Pacific Coast is a leader in high quality bedding products! Pacific Coast Feather offers the fluffiest, longest lasting down comforters, down and feather pillows and feather beds. They never take short cuts, or skimp on materials, because they know that you trust them to deliver a great night's sleep.

Remember a good night’s sleep is a critical component in maintaining great health!  Click the banner below and explore the comfy products that Pacific Coast has to offer you:

top of page


Omega-3 Salmon Oil pills - Fresh Blueberries - Delicious Wild Salmon

Top Quality Nutritious Products to supplement your diet with ...

I take a variety of Vital Choice supplements and products that add to my healthy lifestyle.  I first found out about a high-quality Omega-3 fish oil supplement from Dr. Andrew Weil’s website and I have been taking it ever since.  There are many health benefits of consuming Omega-3 fatty acids.  Click on the banner below and research it for yourself. There are so many yummy and healthy products at this site that you will find yourself wanting to order everything!!! At least pick a couple to start with and you will be hooked!


Other Vital Choice Products 


 

additional resources

==> top of page <==

“To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream;
not only plan but also BELIEVE.”
-Anatole France


Home | Maria's Story | Coaching | Site Map | Resources | Contact Maria

   
   

Maria Lesetz - Motivational Speaker & Life Empowerment Consultant
maria@marialesetz.com | Phone 541-913-3469

All content on this website is owned and Copyright ©2011 Maria Lesetz - MS Empowerment

Site design & care by JBCR Virtual Solutions